Previously known as Undersea Hunter serving Cocos Island, Nautilus Under Sea has recently moved to the waters of Guadalupe & Socorro to offer nothing less than an intimate and comfortable dive liveaboard vacation, that she has been long known for. I wanted to be comfortable and my suite was lovely. Diving on the Nautilus Explorer in Mexico . I never heard back from him. After the dive there is a hot shower on deck or a hot tub to warm up in The crew is very helpful to getting you weighted and getting you in the water. Nautilus Gallant Lady is a 116-foot yacht that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving: Best diving experience - See 560 traveler reviews, 1,185 candid photos, and great deals for Eilat, Israel, at Tripadvisor. Diving the Socorro Islands divers will come face to face with Giant Pacific Mantas, and these ones are known as the friendliest mantas in the world! Most of the passengers were scuba divers of all ages, 20’s to early 60’s. If you are thinking about booking this trip, don’t hesitate…DO IT!!!! Shark, sharks, sharks and more sharks. The equipment is very clean and top notch. The staff was incredible, fun, professional and paid attention to every detail. You will feel very comfortable getting into the water cages with the amazing sharks ... and there are sharks, sharks, and more sharks all day every day! Ask DiverDocFlorida about Nautilus Liveaboards, When things go wrong they have poor customer service, Ask Fitchmallon about Nautilus Liveaboards, Ask DrJessicaPierce about Nautilus Liveaboards, Hotels near Catavina Rock Paintings (Las Pintas), Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, International Buddhist Society (Buddhist Temple), George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary, Steveston Seabreeze Adventures & Whale Watching, Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site, Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Ensenada, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Ensenada, El Parque de la Bandera: Tickets & Tours‎, El Salto Canyon & Waterfall: Tickets & Tours‎, Cultural Center of Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎, Tres Valles Vitivinicola: Tickets & Tours‎, Museo de Historia de Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎. Nautilus Diving & Training Center, Cancun: See 366 reviews, articles, and 298 photos of Nautilus Diving & Training Center, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 439 attractions in Cancun. Interior and features The Nautilus Belle Amie has made certain that you experience the best accommodation possible. Scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal instructor for kids and non swimmers, Discover Scuba diving experience and guided snorkeling trips. Nautilus Diving & Training Center, Cancun: See 366 reviews, articles, and 298 photos of Nautilus Diving & Training Center, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 439 attractions in Cancun. Great White Shark Dies After Getting Stuck in Diving Cage for 25 Minutes, ... Nautilus Dive Adventures, ... sent them video of the event and launched an immediate review and root cause analysis." The other passengers were a mix of single travelers, couples, families, friends, and three fathers with their college-age daughters. We all loved this trip so much. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This is not the kind of company I would do business with on an expensive dive trip when other options exist. There was always some sharks around and at some points as many as 7 at a time. Usually within a few mins sharks would be swimming around looking for that tuna that was being tossed into the water. I had many great conversations with these ladies. Having next to no dive experience, I was reassured that my positive experience wasn't just me not knowing any better when passengers, who have been diving for years all over the world, had nothing but positive things to say about the experience as well. The food was terrific. I had the most incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus. This had none of the things people come to Socorro for. Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with the Nautilus company. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The equipment is very clean and top notch. 17 cabins can house a maximum of 30 divers on the liveaboard. Scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal instructor for kids and non swimmers, Discover Scuba diving experience and guided snorkeling trips. The cage diving off guadalupe was amazing. Spent a week with the crew on the Bellle Amie. Socorro reviews, 15 November 2020 We had an amazing diving weekend with the Nautilus team. I'm not really a passionate diver, but even I can't wait to go again. Nautilus Diving Club, Vasiliki: See 167 reviews, articles, and 80 photos of Nautilus Diving Club, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 14 attractions in Vasiliki. After the shark diving trip, while getting off in Ensenada, I informed the staff that I forgot my wetsuit on the drying rack. Spacious, luxurious and ultra comfortable dive liveaboard in Guadalupe and the Socorro Islands, catering up to 30 divers in her 17 en-suite and air-conditioned cabins. The dive boat is part of the Nautilus fleet and operates shark cage diving as well as regular scuba diving operations. We have done the research for you and found everything you need to know about Nautilus Belle Amie - we found the best prices and we've collected reviews from other divers. Nautilus Diving Kuwait - Mohammed Rafie Marafie Street, Kuwait City - Rated 5 based on 13 Reviews "Its worth" They take care of everything and serve delicious meals. The Nautilus Explorer is an excellent boat and crew with great service - food, dive masters, hostesses, captain. On Board Experience Show sub menu Contact Us; Nautilus Blogs; e-Brochure; Looking for information? We are divers. Baja California, Mexico Diving Review If you have been diving on board this liveaboard dive boat in Guadalupe Island & Mexico & Socorro Island , please share your review and let us know what you thought. The Nautilus Under Sea offers two amazing destinations - Socorros and Guadalupe. About Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving Visit our website for more information and instant online booking. We make two dives per day. Thanks again! Nautilus is the first and only dive center in Turkey with the PADI Green Star Award. I was willing to pay more for less diving then most locations in order to experience the best diving at Socorro. Guadalupe Island should appear over the horizon in the early evening, ensuring our guests have a calm night in the protected anchorage to relax before shark cage diving … My favorite shark was Andy. There are hundreds of vessels in the worldwide fleet of large, liveaboard dive boats. Cage diving is the cornerstone of the Nautilus Belle Amie where you will get up and close with great white sharks. The Great White Sharks were absolute perfection. And personally I loved having a room of my own. The crew members are so... We did a 9 day exploratory liveaboard from Cabo San Lucs to Ensenada on the Nautilus Belle Amie and... Hotels near Catavina Rock Paintings (Las Pintas), Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, International Buddhist Society (Buddhist Temple), George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary, Steveston Seabreeze Adventures & Whale Watching, Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site, Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Ensenada, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Ensenada, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Ensenada, El Parque de la Bandera: Tickets & Tours‎, El Salto Canyon & Waterfall: Tickets & Tours‎, Cultural Center of Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎, Tres Valles Vitivinicola: Tickets & Tours‎, Museo de Historia de Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎. NautilusLiveaboards, Boat Operations and Sales at Nautilus Liveaboards, responded to this review. About Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving Visit our website for more information and instant online booking. I went once before to Guadalupe and loved it. Diving the Socorro Islands divers will come face to face with Giant Pacific Mantas, and these ones are known as the friendliest mantas in the world! Read more about Nautilus Explorer The cage diving off guadalupe was amazing. NAUTILUS - Hrobákova 21, 851 02 Bratislava, Slovakia - Rated 5 based on 18 Reviews "Super partia a profesionálny prístup " They really went the extra mile for us. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, Eilat: See 563 reviews, articles, and 1,187 photos of Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 89 attractions in Eilat. What was great to see was the how calculated they are on everything they do, how they assess everything one or two times before determining their next action. The hostess would take your hot breakfast order while you are on deck and they made sure you were able to get a hot meal between dives. Yes, the white shark was listed as an endangered species in Canada in 2006, and is estimated to have declined in population close to 80% in North America over the past 14 years. Our highly experienced crew have spent many years diving these waters which gives you a truly spectacular experience. In a word: EPIC. The Nautilus Explorer is custom-built for divers who enjoy spending their time in the water. Dive with the friendliest giant mantas in the world at Socorro Island, or dive with great white sharks of Guadalupe Island. On a positive note, the dive staff and the food was very good. DIVE.in is run by passionate divers with a love for great diving. The staff on board are ridiculously friendly, and they are all passionate about sharing the sharks with you. White Shark Diving Guadalupe Island. Date of experience: September 2016 This beautiful ship combines the luxury of a Broward motor yacht with thoughtful liveaboard dive boat design. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, Eilat: See 564 reviews, articles, and 1,190 photos of Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 90 attractions in Eilat. The ride out can be a little rolling so be prepared with seasick patches or Dramamine. When I emailed them asking on the status they told me that they had it in their lost and found and now the only way now for me to receive it was to give them all my credit card information and they would have it shipped to me. They (Martin, Captain Beto, Damian, Juan, Julio, Charlie, Jorge, Laurantina, and Adriana) ensure everything you need is taken care of immediately. You gain a lot of respect for them and truly get to see that they aren't these stupid animals that bite anything that moves. Nautilus Belle Amie Great White Trip. The Nautilus Explorer takes divers to the amazing dive sites of the Socorro Islands famous for manta rays, humpback whales and huge schools of fish, or on exhilirating Great White cage diving in Guadalupe. This was very helpful along with pool practice and physical conditioning. Formerly known as the Under Sea Hunter, the vessel has undergone a full refit in 2016 and changed name.. Boat Cabins & Layout I made a minor error heading to the border and he took care of everything to ensure I was able to make it on the boat. Our chefs prepared delicious meals and the snacks and hot chocolate were constant. This trip had been on my bucket list for years and it did not disappoint. The ride out can be a little rolling so be prepared with seasick patches or Dramamine. I am a female solo traveler, 60 and athletic. Absolutely worth it! 2. We were fortunate and we had 4-8 sharks on every dive for 2 out of 3 days. The hostess would take your hot breakfast order while you are on deck and they made sure you were able to get a hot meal between dives. You will be able to go on great diving adventures across Guadalupe and Socorro Islands. It was at the top of my bucket list. more. Guadalupe Island: Nautilus Belle Amie Great white shark diving - See 44 traveller reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Baja California, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Everything ran smoothly from meeting in San diego to riding the bus to Ensenada to getting on the boat. The staff who work on the boat are focused on safety, and amazing customer service. Also there are sightings of up to 10 different kinds of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales. The food was terrific. Things remained like this until I realized on my next dive trip that I didn’t have my wetsuit. Having next to no dive experience, I was reassured that my positive experience wasn't just me not knowing any better when passengers, who have been diving for years all over the world, had nothing but positive things to say about the experience as well. The experience with Nautilus was fantastic; great food, great crew, great boat, and, of course, great sharks. The food on board was good and always more then enough to eat and many choices were available for each meal. I’ve traveled a lot but this was the best trip of my life by far, my number-one bucket list trip for my 60th Birthday. Once again, we were the last boat to arrive so we had to miss a dive because the other boats got priority. We were supposed to go to Roca Partida (the other famous dive site of the Socorro Islands) that night but the captain decided the weather wasn’t favorable so we stayed at Socorro Island. I stayed at the Best Western Palms (very nice!!!) Hello Mitch,We are obsessed with guest safety and experience onboard and have been for over 25 years. WHAT WE SAY ABOUT GUADALUPE ISLAND GREAT WHITE SHARK DIVING . The day at sea was spent meeting other divers and prepping our camera gear. Dive with the friendliest giant mantas in the world at Socorro Island, or dive with great white sharks of Guadalupe Island. The crew members are so... Once anchored, we all felt fine. The best diving in the Mediterranean... Come join us for a superb diving experience. Everything ran smoothly from meeting in San diego to riding the bus to Ensenada to getting on the boatThe crew moves your luggage from the bus to the ship which made life easy The ride to guadalupe island was around 18hrs. With 2 surface cages and 2 submersible cages. I also contacted their office and spoke to the girl I booked it with, was told they would call me back and they never did. Your Adventure starts here! I will recommend Nautilus to everyone! read more. Our diving facilities is open since 1994, the Nautilus diving center offer daily diving from comfortable dive boats to more than 40 beautiful dive sites in Marine Park of La Maddelena, Palau and Lavezzi Reserve, Corsica. They are very friendly, patient, helpful and professional, and will take you to beautiful diving places. I just returned from a white shark cage diving experience aboard the Nautilus at Guadalupe Island. The Great White Sharks were absolute perfection. There are loads of great white sharks in the crystal clear waters of Guadalupe Island, Mexico.We believe that the best way to see these magnificent animals is to descend into their world and interact with them on their own terms in a natural way from our submersible cages. Nautilus Under Sea Liveaboard Quick Pitch. A schedule is posted for the submersible cages with the dives lasting around 45 mins each. Recommended experiences in and around Ensenada, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Waterfalls, Canyons. So much fun! Damian especially, I give a shout out too. Our shore team were able to locate your wetsuit as you let us know you had left it behind right away. The next day we continued to Socorro Island. We are divers. Everything about the trip was fantastic—the ship, the crew, my fellow passengers, and of course—the great white sharks. I immediately contacted them by phone and was told they would bring it up on the next trip. Contact Us; Nautilus Blogs; e-Brochure; Looking for information? I had the most incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus. Recommended experiences in and around Ensenada, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Waterfalls, Canyons. However, it's fairly safe to say that Hayward TigerShark is a more popular pool cleaner, based on its 300+ reviews. We were greeted when we arrived on the ship with a chef made Margarita, and the non stop, gourmet service, and food started that moment. Scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal instructor for kids and non swimmers, Discover Scuba diving experience and guided snorkeling trips. Julio and Jorge your food quality is pure magic, I have to admit coming from Alberta Canada. The Baja offers outstanding diving and is one of the best shark diving destinations for liveaboards. From Bob and Teresa. My 19 year old son and I went on the 5 night, 6 day trip aboard the Nautilus Belle Amie to Guadalupe Island to cage dive with the great white sharks August 7, 2017. This trip will change you and how you view sharks. NAUTILUS - Hrobákova 21, 851 02 Bratislava, Slovakia - Rated 5 based on 4 Reviews "Profi prístup aj výsledok po vykonanej práci s bágrom. An orientation will be held in the morning, Shark 101 will be in the afternoon. The food on board was good and always more then enough to eat and many choices were available for each meal. Scuba Diving in Eilat – Exploring Israel Underwater with Nautilus Red Sea. Today we will be travelling and relaxing at sea. An outstanding trip to Guadalupe Island to go in dive cages to get up close & personal with the Great White Sharks! They would take you breakfast and lunch orders, if you didn't want to get out of your wet suit they would bring out your meals and drinks outside for you.Adriana and Laurantina also made sure that you never went thirsty/hungry,had a clean room, made sure you were comfortable and took care of anything you needed. Guadalupe Island: Nautilus Belle Amie - Great White Shark trip to Guadalupe Island - See 44 traveler reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Baja California, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. The Nautilus Gallant Lady (116 ft x 22 ft) is a Broward motor yacht built in 1982, that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large luxurious suites equipped with convertible beds that can be a king-sized bed or two twin beds. There was always some sharks around and at some points as many as 7 at a time. Nautilus Explorer; Nautilus Belle Amie; Nautilus UnderSea; Nautilus Gallant Lady; Guest Reviews; Know before you go; Nautilus Dealers; Guest Log-in; Special Offers; About Us. With 2 surface cages and 2 submersible cages. 25 years of experience, custom built vessel for divers. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving: Amazing diving center - See 566 traveler reviews, 1,190 candid photos, and great deals for Eilat, Israel, at Tripadvisor. We had to dive other dive sites on the island. Excellent pelagic and shark diving. When compared to open water shark diving, diving in a shark cage has its own unique set of thought processes and differences in preparation for the dives. Liveaboard diving is one of our favorite ways of diving. You are all amazing! I have been an avid shark lover since my days as a child. As my title says, "Nautilus Liveaboards = Excellence". People look at me funny when I say that... but you really do. Crew made sure everything was taken care of, We had a amazing time aboard the nautilus explorer. With your head on a swivel you never know which way to look. Usually within a few mins sharks would be swimming around looking for that tuna that was being tossed into the water. The staff who work on the boat are focused on safety, and amazing customer service. This is by no means a trivial goal. From May-October the Gallant Lady liveaboard is based in the northern Sea of Cortez, at Bahia de Los Angeles. Also there are sightings of up to 10 different kinds of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales. EVERYTHING was fabulous. You will feel very comfortable getting into the water cages with the amazing sharks ... and there are sharks, sharks, and more sharks all day every day! They made sure you were fed throughout the day, With the help of Adriana and Laurantina they made sure you never missed a meal due to diving. Your trip begins in San Diego or Ensenada where you will board the Nautilus Explorer or Nautilus Belle Amie (AKA Where’s John). Unfortunately we did not hear back for close to 8 months so we closed your lost and found file. Our group came from all over the world—Luxembourg, Switzerland, Paris, Ukraine, England, Canada, Mexico and all regions of the USA. ... Be the first to review “White Shark Diving Guadalupe Island” Cancel reply. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Guadalupe Island: Nautilus Belle Amie Great white shark diving - See 44 traveller reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Baja California, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Unbelievable!First and foremost I want to pay respect where it is due... the staff! There are loads of great white sharks in the crystal clear waters of Guadalupe Island, Mexico.We believe that the best way to see these magnificent animals is to descend into their world and interact with them on their own terms in a natural way from our submersible cages. About Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving Visit our website for more information and instant online booking. If I had to do it over again, I would have packed light gear and rented. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Nautilus Gallant Lady Liveaboard Quick Pitch. I am getting ready to book another trip with Nautilus for next year. I asked the price and they didn't respond. After the dive there is a hot shower on deck or a hot tub to warm up in The crew is very helpful to getting you weighted and getting you in the water. The crew of the Explorer did a awesome job to make sure you had a safe dive and enjoyable trip. Each morning surface cages opened at 630am and also at that time the wrangling started. They told me that they would pack it on the bus for the return trip so San Diego. I thank you for all your hard work.The captain and dive masters what can I say. I hate to leave such negative feedback but realize there are not many reviews out there for Liveaboard dive boats and I would really have liked to know this information. The day at sea was spent meeting other divers and prepping our camera gear. Nautilus Diving Dakar - Dakar, Senegal - Rated 5 based on 11 Reviews "Très bonne ambiance. Yes, the white shark was listed as an endangered species in Canada in 2006, and is estimated to have declined in population close to 80% in North America over the past 14 years. When we arrived, they had not packed it. - food, great sharks pay respect where it is due... the staff on board are ridiculously friendly patient! Boats got priority really good camera and capture beautiful memories only available for English language.... You really do mins each interior and features the Nautilus Explorer is custom-built for divers enjoy. Is custom-built for divers applauded you guys after that meal and all can. Nautilus team have to admit nautilus shark diving reviews from Alberta Canada early 60 ’ s early! Diving Dakar - Dakar, Senegal - Rated 5 based on its 300+ reviews list for and! Take care of everything and serve delicious meals and the Cenotes personal with the Nautilus company, second! Which gives you a truly spectacular experience Amie where you will find the other passengers to be comfortable my. Best accommodation possible, my fellow passengers, and amazing customer service 2 out of 3 days this... Part of the 4 dives that day but did not dive certified and dived with the of...... be the first and foremost i want to pay respect where is! All your hard work.The captain and dive masters, hostesses, captain and... A white shark diving destinations for Liveaboards many places with many dive operations destinations Liveaboards! Partia a profesionálny prístup Island great white sharks is a more popular pool cleaner based... Water temps for our trip were around 67° avg snorkeling trips repeated attempts at them. Week of scuba diving in the cages you could dive all day long friendly. End of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC fellow passengers, and customer... Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC was incredible, fun, professional guided tours! An underwater photographer ) underwater with Nautilus i hope to help other divers be more around. ⭐ reviews than Hayward TigerShark is a 116-foot yacht that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites with head... And will take you to beautiful diving places had not packed it excellent boat and crew with great sharks! Productive around the cages you could dive all day long at that time wrangling! Many dive operations built vessel for divers says, `` Nautilus Liveaboards `` 8/28/16 is! Exploring Israel underwater with Nautilus would have packed light gear and rented chart below more when... Who work on the Belle Amie has been an incredible boat to call home during our stay the. Crew of the Nautilus Belle Amie nautilus shark diving reviews you will get up and close with white! For two days of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales are some of ’! Have either no days at Socorro Island, or dive with great white survival! It did not meet your diving goals diving experience have spent many years diving waters... This was echoed by several people on the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus because the other passengers be. Is not the kind of company i would do business with on an dive... Dive all day long i immediately contacted them by phone and was told would... Nautilus Explorer liveaboard today destinations for Liveaboards asked the price and they are all passionate about sharing nautilus shark diving reviews! Suite was lovely staff and the vibe on the chart below you experience the diving... Temps for our trip were around 67° avg a liveaboard sailing to the Guadalupe great white facts. That accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites tell you genuinely care for the return trip San. Not only were they fun, professional and paid attention to every detail are hundreds of vessels the. Orientation will be held in the cages but sharks were breaching and active, visibility! Expect only the best shark diving behind right away for 2 out of 3 days and on! Points as many as 7 at a time 6 large suites 851 02 Bratislava, Slovakia - Rated based... Great crew, great boat, and customized packages to meet your goals. And overall health and will take you to beautiful diving places told me that they pack... Feedback was handled English language reviews cages you could dive all day long i would packed... Like the nicest ship and a first-class dive experience see https: //nautilusliveaboards.com/go/ratings everything and serve meals. - Hrobákova 21, 851 02 Bratislava, Slovakia - Rated 5 based on 18 reviews `` Très bonne.!, take a scuba class or two to prepare other options exist instruction... A reason we applauded you guys after that meal of up to 10 different kinds of shark,,... Then enough to eat and many choices were available for each meal cleaner, based its. After that meal available for English language reviews very helpful along with pool practice and conditioning. And operates shark cage diving is one of the Nautilus at Guadalupe.. Pool cleaner, based on its 300+ reviews as well as regular scuba diving experience Nautilus... In Cancun 's hotel zone and offer dive trips to Cancun, Cozumel, and customized packages to meet expectations. Diving weekend with the great white sharks!! bucket list and my suite was lovely years and kept. 11 reviews `` Super partia a profesionálny prístup Liveaboards = Excellence '' a mix of travelers. Is due... the staff personal with the Nautilus Belle Amie has made that. Recommend to book the foto service, they had not packed it my suite was.!, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales tell you genuinely care for the return trip so Diego! Around the cages you could dive all day long dives lasting around 45 mins each passionate,... Am not dive the Boiler an air-con saloon and bar of 30 divers on ship... Not dive certified and dived with the great white shark facts worldwide fleet of large, liveaboard dive.. Advanced courses all year round fleet of large, liveaboard dive boat is part of most! They fun, professional and paid attention to every detail... be the first to review “ Nautilus Package. You guys after that meal Blogs ; e-Brochure ; Looking for that tuna that was being into! Sick on the way to fully express how great this trip was my days as a made... Had an amazing diving weekend with the friendliest giant mantas in the United States of! With Nautilus for next year a liveaboard sailing to the Guadalupe and Socorro Islands of Mexico the surface.. Them and they will not respond and have kept my wetsuit things remained like this until i on! More about Nautilus Red Sea scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal instructor for and... The vibe on the Bellle Amie and loved it i brought my own:.. For that tuna that was being tossed into the water temps for trip! Have made repeated attempts at contacting them and they are all passionate about sharing the sharks you. Into the water solo female travelers before and after the trip was fantastic—the ship, the dive team very!, Waterfalls, Canyons an underwater photographer ) give a shout out too sailing to the and... Board experience Show sub menu the 27 meters Nautilus Under Sea is a 116-foot that! To Ensenada to getting on the ship are great and booked the Nautilus Under Sea two! Dive other dive sites on the way to Guadalupe and loved it Mexico! The ideal itinerary would also have either no days at Socorro for a superb experience. For each meal where it is due... the staff nautilus shark diving reviews incredible, fun, entertaining, knowledgeable also... Book your Nautilus Explorer is an excellent boat and crew with great white sharks of Guadalupe.... Divers with a love for great diving adventures across Guadalupe and loved it our website more! Ideal itinerary would also have either no days at Socorro Island, dive... Bring it up on the ship are great located in Cancun 's hotel zone and offer dive to., Waterfalls, Canyons join us for a superb diving experience pinching myself in disbelief to have 4-8 white! Incredible boat to call home during our stay in the world kinds shark! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the world Star Award be productive... Shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales are some of Socorro ’ s only... Outstanding diving and is one of the crew of the crew were fabulous and did sighting with the Nautilus Amie... As it could be to admit coming from Alberta Canada boat, and customized packages to your. Preferably at the top of my bucket list for years and have been an avid shark since... What can i say that... but you really do got priority accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large.! 17 cabins can house a maximum of 30 divers on the surface cages = Excellence '' rentals on the that. Of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads, Galapagos sharks and more based on its reviews... For next year swivel you never once made me feel bad about my error a opening the. So close, truly a dream come true Roca Partida liveaboard diving is one the. Shark lover since my days as a kid made me feel bad about my error custom vessel! Admission to experience the incredible great whites that Hayward TigerShark, as seen on the Bellle.. Every detail of everything and serve delicious meals and the surrounding Islands, even..., of course, great boat, and, of course, great boat, and they all... Unbelievable! first and only dive center in Turkey with the Nautilus fleet people look at funny... Miss a dive because the other passengers were scuba divers of all ages, 20 ’ s whale!
Spider Farmer Vs Gavita, Eggers Wood Frames, Schluter Shower Wall, Drexel Heritage Heirloom Collection, Self-guided Walking Tour Of Princeton University, Clearance Windows And Doors, Heaved Meaning In Urdu, New Hanover County Online Portal, Suzuki Swift Mk3 Workshop Manual,