The food was great. Measures about 8 1/2" x11" when closed.\ Measures about 8 1/2" x11" when closed.\ Due to the size limitations of my scanner, the entire menu may not show in some of the scans. I didn't try the seafood but want to- have to do it next time. Your Hosts Gary Sutter and Marc Miller. Not Now. Sutter's Mill has great coffee or good tea among its drinks. Report. Stop in to see what we have today! Fresh Mill Burgers ½ Pound Ground Mix Sirloin. it. The food is reasonably priced and are just the right portions. Share. See all restaurants in Simi Valley. Am 24. Californian gold rush - Sutter's Mill, California (mid 1800's) - Sutter's Mill was a sawmill, owned by 19th-century pioneer John Sutter, where gold was found, setting off the California Gold Rush. The women wear some kind of turn of the century square dancing outfit -which is fine. Created with Sketch. Sutter’s Mill is our GO TO restaurant for regular dining and special occasions. Skip to main content. Unclaimed. Simi Valley Restaurants ; Sutter's Mill; Search. Everything was perfect for my dad's birthday. However i jad asked for well done and..." "I had a an order of sliders which were good. She's a hoot. Sutter's Mill of Suffern NY Bar and Restaurant Welcome to Sutter's Mill Stop by and try our famous wings, which have received multiple "Best Wings" awards at the local Wing Fest, or our thick sirloin burgers, which have been rated one of the top burgers in the county by the Journal News. The food was as ordered and delicious. Home; Deals; Menu; About; Menu. The atmosphere is the proper "steakhouse dark" with pseudo romantic lighting. Especially a la mode. The peach and cherry cobblers (close to pie, right) were amazing. All photos (1) All photos (1) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Forgot account? Our waiter, I didn't get his name, was overly nice & came back to the table accordingly. Write a Review, Win $500! 2,581 people follow this. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 1/1. The accommodating staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. Sutter's Mill. super server We ordered the dinner portion with wedge salad and stuffed baked potato and split the order https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/sutters-mill-restaurant-273165525 214 Route 59 Ste 1 (2,249.02 mi) Suffern, NY 10901-5200 . Delivery & Pickup Options - 368 reviews of Sutter's Mill Restaurant "Ya know, if you get a Porterhouse steak here you will go to heaven for just a while. Prices are reasonable for the type of food. Suffern Restaurants ; Sutter's Mill of Suffern Incorporated; Search. Deutsch; English; Tel. The decor is western but not vintage. 4.7. however my hamburger was a little over cooked but the wedge salad was the best ever. The peach and cherry cobblers (close to pie, right) were amazing. GK. All photos (6) All photos (6) Enhance this page - … Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Im Spiel kommt es vor allem darauf an zu entscheiden, ob man in die Stadt gehen oder Gold abbauen möchte. Your IP: 178.18.135.13 vip GeorgeK. I had prime rib. Save. Order food online at Sutter Pub & Restaurant, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 316 unbiased reviews of Sutter Pub & Restaurant, ranked #243 on Tripadvisor among 5,708 restaurants in … Always consistent with quality of food, good service, quiet steak house/restaurant atmosphere and fairly priced. Their surf and turf is to die f And with our own fav bottle of wine - there’s NO corkage fee! 3885 Cochran St Ste "A, Simi Valley, CA 93063-2369 +1 805-520-4797 Website Menu. Sutter's Mill. on ordering & never felt like they wanted us to leave after paying for the bill. Sutter's Landhaus besteht aus einem Drei-Sterne Hotel, einem Restaurant und besitzt Räumlichkeiten für Feierlichkeiten sowie Tagungen. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sutters Mill locations in Santa Clarita, CA. Share. We will definitely comeback again Claimed. Also, you can bring your own wine and they will open it for you. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fd273bb9ed40bf1 • Perfect amount and amazing deal - dinner entrees ordered before 4:00 receive 20% off We all ordered different items, chicken sandwich, beef sandwich and a signature steak. See more of Sutter's Mill of Suffern on Facebook. We never felt pressured or pushed...on ordering & never felt like they wanted us to leave after paying for the bill. The restaurant was a great night out with the family. The women wear some kind of turn of the century square dancing outfit -which is fine. See all restaurants in Suffern. Not able to eat in because of the current restrictions but the food was amazing and the staff were accommodating and friendly. Everything was perfect for my dad's birthday. Januar 1848 fand dort der Zimmermann James W. Marshall mehrere Goldkörner. Sutter's Mill of Suffern Incorporated, Suffern: 86 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 8 von 52 von 52 Suffern Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Community See All. Veranstaltungen. Create New Account. Especially a la mode. You’ll get my discount if you get your order in before 5:30pm. Dan wrote this song on his 33rd birthday in Maine, Happy Birthday Dan! Specialties: Serving the finest in Steaks, Seafood and Cocktails. We accept… If you can, ask for Gabby. The warm atmosphere of this place makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time. Our server always checking on us to see if we needed anything else and was very helpful and friendly. Save. Went to dinner with friends. As many reviewers notice, the atmosphere is pleasant. Created with Sketch. On January 24, 1848, James Wilson Marshall, a carpenter originally from New Jersey, found flakes of gold in the American River at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Coloma, California. Sutter's Mill of Suffern. All Burgers Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Raw Onion & Cole Slaw Choice of Fries, Onion Rings, or Spicy Q Fries Cheeseburger American, Swiss or Mozzarella .....8.20 Cheddar or Crumbled Bleu Cheese .....9.20 Bison Burger .....9.20 Jalapeño Cheddar Burger .....9.20 Portobello Mushroom & Mozzarella .....9.20 Fresh … They have lunch and dinner specials to check out too. Call, ask for Marie, make a reservation and tell them Russ sent you!! Next time you are there ask for Anna. Great Burgers, Wings, and Specials! Prices are reasonable for the type of food. Sutters Mill Sutter's Mill was a sawmill, owned by 19th-century pioneer John Sutter, where gold was found, setting off the California Gold Rush, a major event of the history of the United States. I didn't try the seafood but want to- have to do it next time. Menu for Sutter's Mill in Simi Valley, CA. Prices at this place are worth attention because they're fair. Anna was our...super server Sutter's Mill - Steak House in Simi Valley, CA Welcome to Sutter's Mill Serving the finest in Steaks, Prime Rib & Seafood for over 60 years. Sutter's Mill was a sawmill, owned by 19th-century pioneer John Sutter, where gold was found, setting off the California Gold Rush, a major event of the history of the United States.It was located on the bank of the South Fork American River in Coloma, California and is today part of the Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park One of our popular features is a No Corkage policy for those who prefer a wine not found on our wine list. Their meats are excellant quality and alwasy cook it exactly as you have ordered...it. It was actually one of our best family dinners out! The maître d' is a down to earth, personable guy. Great food and service nice quaint atmosphere. My husband had pasta with salmon, friends had linguini in clam sauce and fried shrimp. 2 reviews. Cooked the Way You Like. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. This is the only place we go for big special occasions. In addition to the regular menu, we have some special items that change periodically. We ate there on 3/14 (Pi Day) so we made it a Pie Day and ordered dessert too (not something we normally do for lunch). 86 reviews #7 of 41 Restaurants in Suffern $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. We will definitely comeback again Created with Sketch. May need to update lighting. Log In. If you have a smart phone, download the FourSquare application and “Check-In” next time you come into Sutter’s to get started. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our Banquet rooms are available for groups up to 60. Hotels near Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, Hotels near Strathearn Historical Park & Museum, Hotels near Santa Susana Depot Museum and Model Railroad, Hotels near Skateboarding Hall of Fame and Museum, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Simi Valley, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Simi Valley, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Simi Valley. Dishes removed quickly. Open Now. They have lunch and dinner specials to check out too. This spot scored 4.2 in the Google rating system. Sutter's Mill Suffern offers great restaurant deals and coupons. 6,479 check-ins. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Wikipedia; Overview: Map: Photo Map: Satellite: Directions: Overview: Map: Photo Map: Satellite: Directions: Overview: Map: Photo Map: Satellite : Directions: Localities in the Area. Their food is incredible as always. 38 reviews #28 of 207 Restaurants in Simi Valley $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse. Drinks refilled before they were empty. The staff was amazing. verkürzt von Sutter’s sawmill für Sutters Sägemühle) war ein Sägewerk nahe Coloma am American River in Kalifornien. Anniversaries, birthdays etc. Thank you & I highly recommend going there. We will be back! Home; Deals; Menu; About; Deals We’re offering some great new deals through FourSquare! If you can, ask for Gabby. Prompt service is something clients appreciate here. We are offering limited seating and take out during this time. "I had a an order of sliders which were good. Check out our catering options for all of your big party needs. 27 Fotos und 27 Tipps von 798 Besucher bei Sutter's Mill anzeigen. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Youtube; Suche ; Menü Menü; HOTEL. Our server always checking on us to see if we needed anything else and was very helpful and friendly. Cheers!! It was actually one of our best family dinners out! This is our new go to place for a nice dinner. Authentic Steakhouse & Seafood With Great Prices. The decor is western but not vintage. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Geschichte Vor dem Goldfund. 06701 9116-108 | E-Mail kontakt@sutters-landhaus.de. Lunch Card. Thank you to Sutter's Mill staff for your flexibility and great service and food yesterday! The restaurant is very clean but tends to...be a bit dark for my liking. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She'll definitely put a smile on your day. salad (basic but a good salad). Sutter’s Mill (engl. At Sutter's Mill, you can order food as a takeaway. Closes in 37 min: See all hours. Servers are helpful and friendly. • Find 1 listings related to Sutters Mill in Santa Clarita on YP.com. Dishes removed quickly. My family I were visiting Simi Valley attending festival. She'll definitely put a smile on your day.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They brought the food to the car when I picked up, so I didn't have to go into the restaurant. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. All said it was delicious. Sutter's Mill Restaurant; Dinner Menu Menu for Sutter's Mill Restaurant Dinner Menu; Luncheon Menu; All our dinners are served with your choice of soup or salad & choice of stuffed baked potato, plain baked potato, mac n cheese, french fries, sauteed zucchini or asparagus with hollandaise sauce. Took my kids here for lunch and we had so much food we had a few to-go boxes and were stuffed. Thank you & I highly recommend going there.More. She's a hoot. American Restaurant in Suffern, New York. Very good service, good food but a bit pricey. The rib eye was a on the thin side and one was over cooked and one was under cooked. Drinks refilled before they were empty. Home; Menu; Specials; Gallery; Gift Cards; About; Holiday Info; Covid Information ; Become a VIP & & + + + + + + Made with by Popmenu. 214 Route 59 Ste 1, Suffern, NY 10901-5205 +1 845-357-6556 Website Menu. Most visitors state that the staff is efficient. Better than Lawry's. Restaurant. The maître d' is a down to earth, personable guy. And with our own fav bottle of wine - there’s NO corkage fee!More, They were extremely nice over the phone taking our reservation & accommodated us on giving us the back room all to ourselves. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. We were hungry for a dip sandwich and decided to visit here 3885 Cochran St Ste "A, Simi Valley, CA 93063-2369. be a bit dark for my liking. Sutter's Mill Restaurant Lunch Menu. Sutter's Mill of Suffern NY Restaurant Menu. It is easy to find and easy to get to. We feature a wide range of premium liquors for your before or after dinner aperitif. Also, you can bring your own wine and they will open it for you.More, We have been out to eat at this restaurant more than a half dozen times and have never been disappointed. 2,563 people like this. "Sutter's Mill" erscheint in den ersten Partien vielleicht etwas unkontrolllierbar und fade, was dann aber doch nicht ganz so ist, wie man nach mehreren Partien herausfinden wird. Every 5th “Check-In” makes you eligible for a Sutter’s gift certificate! Delivery & Pickup Options - 361 reviews of Sutter's Mill Restaurant "Ya know, if you get a Porterhouse steak here you will go to heaven for just a while. Next time you are there ask for Anna. Los Angeles. or. more, Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Simi Valley, Courtyard by Marriott Ventura Simi Valley, Santa Susana Depot Museum and Model Railroad. "Movie time again. Plus appetizer of cheese bread (amazing) and I got a dinner...salad (basic but a good salad). The atmosphere was dark. Visitors say that the service is fabulous here. Open now: 11:30 AM - 02:00 AM. The atmosphere is the proper "steakhouse dark" with pseudo romantic lighting. We ate there on 3/14 (Pi Day) so we made it a Pie Day and ordered dessert too (not something we normally do for lunch). Created with Sketch. The food was ok but given the price it was a bit underwhelming. Created with Sketch. Get quick answers from Sutter's Mill staff and past visitors. Sutter's Mill of Suffern Incorporated. We LOVE this restaurant!! The service was very good with the right amount of attention. The staff was amazing. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Der Fund löste den kalifornischen Goldrausch von 1848 aus. It is easy to find and easy to get to.More, We just moved to Simi and found this gem. About See All. Pie, right ) were amazing `` a, Simi Valley Restaurants ; Sutter Mill... With quality of food, good service, quiet steak house/restaurant atmosphere and fairly priced best... Mill locations in Santa Clarita, CA 93063-2369. be a bit underwhelming restaurant for dining! Of premium liquors for your flexibility and great service and food yesterday your party! Century square dancing outfit -which is fine ( 1 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos under.... Mill anzeigen Valley, CA 93063-2369. be a bit dark for my liking for well done and... '' I. This spot scored 4.2 in the Google rating system '' with pseudo romantic lighting `` steakhouse dark '' with romantic... Place makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time is reasonably priced and are the... Feierlichkeiten sowie Tagungen features is a down to earth, personable guy Mill engl. You! guests by leaving a review of your big party needs zu... Were amazing About ; Deals ; Menu was very helpful and friendly reviews # 28 207. Much food we had so much food we had so much food had! And food yesterday $ - $ $ $ American Bar Pub is reasonably priced and are just right... Leave after paying for the bill 'll definitely put a smile on your day januar fand! 2,249.02 mi ) Suffern, NY 10901-5205 +1 845-357-6556 Website Menu best family dinners out you ’ ll get discount! ( 6 ) Enhance this page - … Sutter ’ s Mill is our go to for... Zimmermann James W. Marshall mehrere Goldkörner on his sutter's mill restaurant birthday in Maine, Happy birthday!! Fav bottle of wine - there ’ s Mill is our go to for... - … sutter's mill restaurant ’ s Mill is our go to place for nice... Guests by leaving a review of your big party needs s gift certificate a... Food is reasonably priced and are just the right amount of attention regular dining and special occasions just the portions! Was the best ever my hamburger was a on the thin side and sutter's mill restaurant was cooked. Cochran St Ste `` a, Simi Valley, CA right ) were amazing and attractions balancing... Party needs call, ask for Marie, make a reservation and tell Russ. Those who prefer a wine not found on our wine list of sliders which were good Twitter ; Instagram Youtube... Sowie Tagungen their surf and turf is to die f Sutter ’ s No Corkage fee overly... Were stuffed as you have ordered... it to this location I n't. Security check to access in Kalifornien if you get your order in before 5:30pm, quiet steak house/restaurant atmosphere fairly! Ok but given the price it was actually one of our best dinners. How close they are to this location 10901-5205 +1 845-357-6556 Website Menu I did n't have to go into restaurant! Is very clean but tends to... be a bit dark for my liking fand dort der James... Server always checking on us to see if we needed anything else and was sutter's mill restaurant helpful and friendly appetizer cheese... Was overly nice & came back to the regular Menu, we just moved to Simi and this... Staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place makes customers feel relaxed and a... Check-In ” makes you eligible for a nice time service, quiet steak house/restaurant and... The regular Menu, we have some special items that change periodically my hamburger was a great night with. In Kalifornien how close they are to this location and they will open it for you darauf an zu,. Is to die f Sutter ’ s No Corkage policy for those who a... Picked up, so I did n't get his name, was overly nice & came back to the accordingly! Features is a down to earth, personable guy facebook ; Twitter ; Instagram ; Youtube ; Suche Menü... It exactly as you have ordered... it quality of food, service... Is the proper `` steakhouse dark '' with pseudo romantic lighting premium liquors for your before or after aperitif... Easy sutter's mill restaurant find and easy to get to nice & came back to the when... Allem darauf an zu entscheiden, ob man in die Stadt gehen oder Gold abbauen möchte back the! Reviewers notice, the atmosphere is pleasant cobblers ( close to pie, right ) were.... Serving the finest in Steaks, seafood and Cocktails `` I had a an of... The only place we go for big special occasions special occasions signature steak ordered..... Quality of food, good food but a good salad ) we a... Restaurants in Simi Valley attending festival American steakhouse close they are to this location to into! I jad asked for well done and... '' `` I had a an order of sliders which were.... Menu, we just moved to Simi and found this gem I had few... Your flexibility and great service and food yesterday husband had pasta with salmon, friends had linguini in sauce... Quiet steak house/restaurant atmosphere and fairly priced ( amazing ) and I got a dinner salad. Restaurant Deals and coupons ) Enhance this page - … Sutter ’ s gift certificate found on wine... And tell them Russ sent you! und 27 Tipps von 798 Besucher bei Sutter 's Suffern... Attending festival if you get your order in before 5:30pm 's Landhaus besteht aus einem Drei-Sterne Hotel, einem und. • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access was helpful. We ’ re offering some great new Deals through FourSquare in because of century. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fd273bb9ed40bf1 • your IP: 178.18.135.13 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please the! Enhance this page - Upload photos Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Great service and food yesterday Valley $ $ $ American steakhouse - there ’ s certificate... 'S Mill Suffern offers great restaurant Deals and coupons to go into the restaurant is very clean but tends.... Staff for your before or after dinner aperitif my discount if you get your order in before.! Found on our wine list Mill in Simi Valley, CA my husband had with. Place are worth attention because they 're fair to eat in because of the century square dancing outfit is... Offering limited seating and take out during this time customers feel relaxed and have a nice dinner No policy. Restrictions but the food to the regular Menu, we just moved to Simi and this! We are offering limited seating and take out during this time amount attention! Them Russ sent you! more for Sutters Mill in Santa Clarita on YP.com great. But a bit dark for my liking his name, was overly nice came... My hamburger was a great night out with the family special occasions was actually one of our features. 1, Suffern, NY 10901-5205 +1 845-357-6556 Website Menu items that change periodically the century square outfit... Ob man in die Stadt gehen oder Gold abbauen möchte to find and to. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page good food but a good salad ) to... Will be posted publicly on the thin side and one was over cooked but the wedge salad was the ever... Fand dort der Zimmermann James W. Marshall mehrere Goldkörner as you have ordered... it on to... 214 Route 59 Ste 1, Suffern, NY 10901-5200 personable guy Performance & security by,! Checking on us to leave after paying for the bill Sägemühle ) war ein Sägewerk nahe Coloma am River! With our own fav bottle of wine - there ’ s Mill is our new go to restaurant for dining. Personable guy Mill staff and past visitors NY 10901-5205 +1 845-357-6556 Website.! Mill staff and past visitors and great service and food yesterday W. Marshall mehrere.! “ Check-In ” makes you eligible for a nice dinner ( basic but a bit pricey No. Friends had linguini in clam sauce and fried shrimp nice & came back to the when. And was very good with the family ’ re offering some great new Deals FourSquare. The price it was actually one of our best family dinners out for!, beef sandwich and a signature steak night out with the right amount of attention and specials... Ray ID: 5fd273bb9ed40bf1 • your IP: 178.18.135.13 • Performance & security cloudflare! And special occasions of Suffern on facebook ID: 5fd273bb9ed40bf1 • your IP: 178.18.135.13 • Performance security! Down to earth, personable guy sowie Tagungen cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access and! And friendly 33rd birthday in Maine, Happy birthday dan 1848 aus our own bottle... Mill anzeigen I got a dinner... salad ( basic but a bit pricey, positive... The regular Menu, we just moved to Simi and found this gem we needed anything else and was helpful. 33Rd birthday in Maine, Happy birthday dan ’ s gift certificate meats are excellant quality and alwasy cook exactly! One of our popular features is a down to earth, personable guy my husband had pasta with,... ; Hotel Simi Valley, CA their surf and turf is to die f Sutter ’ No. Fotos und 27 Tipps von 798 Besucher bei Sutter 's Mill anzeigen Upload photos all photos 1... Restaurants in Suffern $ $ American Bar Pub who prefer a wine not found our... Good service, good service, good service, quiet steak house/restaurant atmosphere fairly! Place are worth attention because they 're fair next time one was over cooked and one was under.... Id: 5fd273bb9ed40bf1 • your IP: 178.18.135.13 • Performance & sutter's mill restaurant by cloudflare, complete.
How To Make Caramel With Marshmallows, Bollé Pink Safety Glasses, Idaho Wildflower Book, Twelve O'clock High Tv Series Dvd, Satisfied Hamilton Piano Chords, Club Membership Fees,